The Hahvahd Tour was created in 2006 to entertain, educate and inspire Harvard visitors from around the world. We’re thrilled to have launched our 10th season of tours. We’ve heard spring is just 20 days away… soon the snow will be melted and the sun will be shinning in Harvard yard. In the meantime, you can find us in Harvard Square, right outside the Harvard Subway Station next to the Cambridge Information Kiosk. Tours are running 7 days a week! We’ve got a new slate of Harvard student tour guides training to give you the best tour experience not only at Harvard, but in all of Boston. Come join us for our 10th Season of Tours!
- Top 10 Photo Spots in Harvard Square! posted on April 11, 2019
- Globe takes MIT Public Tour posted on July 22, 2016
- The Hahvahd Tour reviewed in Russia! posted on April 27, 2015
- Hahvahd Tour running on Thanksgiving posted on November 22, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons to Visit Boston – Hahvahd Tour posted on April 18, 2015
- Special Edition Harvard Square Commencement Day Tour! posted on May 10, 2016