About Private Group Tours of Harvard
Private group tours of Harvard are hosted by charismatic Harvard students. Dynamic and knowledgeable staff entertain and inspire with stories about Harvard history and personal experience in the University they call home. With a Private Group Tour you’ll find the same educational excellence as The Hahvahd Tour, in a fully customizeable package for your student or corporate group!
Private Group Tour Benefits
- Harvard student guides greet your group on campus.
- Tours are scheduled to fit your needs.
- Year-round availability.
- Multiple guides available for large groups.
- Dedicated operations manager makes sure your event run smoothly.
Private Group Tour Rates
- 1-20 guests: $250 flat fee
- Each additional student: $12
- Each additional adult: $14
- Tour Operators booking multiple tours can request special rates.
Looking for information on our Public Hahvahd Tour? Click Here!
Private Tour Themes Include
- Harvard History, Harvard Culture, and Famous Harvardians
Main Private Tour Stops Include
- Old Yard, New Yard, Harvard Square, Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, Massachusetts Hall, the Science Center, Memorial Church and Widener Library
- Tour guides are current Harvard undergraduate students, graduate students and Harvard alumni.
- Tours are given in English. We also offer our tours in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and French for an additional fee.
We bundle our tours with a variety of popular activities including attractions, dining, transportation and lodging. These packages are customized based on the needs of our clients. To create a package, click “Request Your Tour” and select the options you are interested in. Save money, time, and hassle by creating a tour package! Below are some of our most popular add-ons:
Add Walking Tours
Sometimes your group wants more than one tour! Trademark Tours offers some of the best walking tours in Cambridge and Boston. Choose from a variety of tours including Harvard, MIT or the Freedom Trail. View our Private Group Tour Catalog for a full list of options.
Add Casual lunch or dinner
Great for groups who want to eat together in a restaurant at a price that won’t break the bank. Options include:
- The Hong Kong
- Pinocchio’s Pizza
- All-you-can-eat at The Maharaja.
Add Fine Dining
We work with dozens of restaurants in Harvard Square, Cambridge, Boston and beyond. Let us help you set up reservations or special events. Options include: Park, State Street Provisions, or Russell House Tavern.
Add an Attraction
We partner with the top attractions in Boston and Cambridge including:
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- MIT Museum
- Boston Duck Tours
- Blue Man Group
- New England Aquarium
- Discounts are are available – rates will vary based on the specifics of your package.
Looking for a multi-day experience? We work with area hotels, inns, B&Bs, and college dormitories to provide lodging options for our groups at prices you won’t find on Expedia or other online booking sites.