About the MIT Experience
Trademark group tours of MIT are hosted by charismatic MIT undergraduates. Our dynamic and knowledgeable staff will entertain and inspire with stories about MIT History and personal experience about the university they call home.
- Student Host meets your group directly on campus
- Tours last up to 90 minutes (tailored to your schedule)
- Tours cover 4 main themes – MIT history, MIT culture, MIT architecture and MIT ingenuity
- Main sites include Stata Center, The Green Building, East Campus, West Campus, Senior House, the Great Dome, The Smooth Bridge, MIT Chapel and Kresge Auditorium.
- Tours end at The MIT COOP – MIT’s bookstore and the best place for obtaining MIT Merchandise
Schedule permitting, Private Tours go inside MIT Lobby 7 for the beautiful view up at Little Dome.
- Dining: We are happy to add dining to any tour. Please specify your request when booking to learn about our food options.
- Entertainment and More: Visit our Tour Packages page for more information on packaging entertainment and restaurants
- Build a customized Tour: Visit our Tour Operators page for more information regarding building a full-day or multi-day customized package
- All the following group types have enjoyed our services:
- Adult Groups (leisure, corporate outings, executive education, family)
- Student Groups (secondary schools, college travel, ESL programs, summer camps)
- International Travel (tours available in multiple languages)
- MICE and luxury travel options
- FAM Trips for Journalists and CVB representatives
How to Book
Simply email us details regarding your booking request to email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours (requests submitted Friday-Sunday will be returned on the following Monday). Please include the following:
- Group Name
- Requested Date
- Requested Time
- Number of Guests
- Contact Email and Phone Number
- Details about your tour group including any specific requests
- Adults cost $18 per person and students are $12 per person. Our group tours have a minimum price of $250. All sizes are welcome.
- Packages and add-ons vary. To learn more, click here.
Our tours are available in multiple languages including Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and French – email your language requests to firstname.lastname@example.org