About the Harvard Experience
Trademark group tours of Harvard are hosted by charismatic Harvard undergraduates. Our dynamic and knowledgeable staff will entertain and inspire with stories about Harvard History and personal experience about the university they call home.
- Student Host meets your group directly on campus
- Tours last up to 90 minutes (tailored to your schedule)
- Tours cover three main main areas of campus: New Yard, Old Yard and Harvard Square
- Tours cover 3 main themes – Harvard history, Harvard culture, and Famous Harvardians
- Main sites include Johnston Gate, the John Harvard Statue, Massachusetts Hall, the Science Center, Memorial Church, Widener Library, The Harvard Lampoon, and Lowell House Bell Tower.
- Tours end at The Harvard COOP – Harvard’s historic bookstore and the best place for obtaining Harvard Merchandise
Schedule permitting, Private Tours go inside Memorial Hall - a historic civil war memorial and one of the most beautiful buildings on Harvard’s campus.
- Dining: We are happy to add dining to any tour. Please specify your request when booking to learn about our food options.
- Entertainment and More: Visit our Tour Packages page for more information on packaging entertainment and restaurants
- Build a customized Tour: Visit our Tour Operators page for more information regarding building a full-day or multi-day customized package.
- All the following group types have enjoyed our services:
- Adult Groups (leisure, corporate outings, executive education, family)
- Student Groups (secondary schools, college travel, ESL programs, summer camps)
- International Travel (tours available in multiple languages)
- MICE and luxury travel options
- FAM Trips for Journalists and CVB representatives
How to Book
Simply email us details regarding your booking request to email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours (requests submitted Friday-Sunday will be returned on the following Monday). Please include the following:
- Group Name
- Requested Date
- Requested Time
- Number of Guests
- Contact Email and Phone Number
- Details about your tour group including any specific requests
- Adults cost $18 per person and students are $12 per person. Our group tours have a minimum price of $250. All sizes are welcome.
- Packages and add-ons vary. To learn more, click here.
Our tours are available in multiple languages including Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and French – email your language requests to firstname.lastname@example.org